Candle with a Cause has been fortunate enough to partner with Pelotonia for our next edition of candles and we will be hosting a FUN-draising ride in support of this great cause.
Registration is just $5 online (http://candlewithacause.bigcartel.com/product/fundraiser) or $10 at the event. Helmets and lights are HEAVILY encouraged and in keeping with the theme of Pelotonia, GREY and RIDICULOUSLY BRIGHT GREEN clothing is also HEAVILY encouraged. In fact the best and/or worst dressed person will win a special prize at the end of the ride!
All registered riders will be entered into the CWACR RAFFLE for a chance to win:
1. Dinner in the Arena District and two free movie tickets to the Arena Grand Movie Theatre
2. A State Line Ohio t-shirt (www.statelineohio.com)
3. 6-pack of formula AM
4. 4-pack of Rockmill Brewery gourmet beer (http://rockmillbrewery.com/brews.php)
5. 3-pack of Candle with a Cause candles (www.candlewithacause.com)
6. $20 gift certificate at Milk Bar clothing boutique
7. ***GRAND PRIZE: BRAND NEW KHS FLITE 220 ROAD BIKE from Revolution Cycles (www.revolcycles.com)***
Additional raffle tickets can also be purchased at the event (two for $5 or five for $10) or online (http://candlewithacause.bigcartel.com/). This is a rolling raffle which means you can WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES.
YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE with your registration:
– A FREE piece of PIZZA at Mikey’s Late Night Slice
– A complimentary bicycle wash
– Drink specials at Little Palace for the CWACR AFTER PARTY
– A high five from every member of the Candle with a Cause team
The route: We’ll start off at Junior’s Tacos on 5th Ave with music provided by three time Grammy Award winning DJ, Raj Chimanji. From there we’ll cruise down scenic Neil Ave and the beautiful Olentangy Trail before making a stop at the newly completed Scioto Mile. Then it’s back north to top things off at Mikey’s Late Night Slice to enjoy some delicious pizza and mind-blowing beats provided by world renowned producer, DJ Bruno D.
A bike lane running across Portland’s N. Williams Ave has been transformed into an IRL Mario Kart track by a fun-loving Stumphead who adorned it with the game’s signature bananas, mushrooms, and stars. Mario Kart and GoldenEye are still the 2 best multiplayer games of all-time.
Well, they definitely had an old soul.